Spencer James Morgan // 19 // Catch a Wave // OPEN // Josh Hutcherson
- + Sincere, Adventurous, Always up for anything.
- - Follows the crowd, Oblivious to how his words affect others, Unlucky.
- Spencer is the guy you go to when you want to pull off a crazy prank or have some fun, always up for anything this crazy kid is often seen goofing around or laughing.
- Working at the mall part-time to help pay for his college tuition, Spencer got a job at Catch a Wave because he loves to surf.
- One of the few who saw Masey last, Spencer is a suspect in the investigation.
- Alibi: Spencer did not provide the Police with a credible alibi.
- Motive: Masey liked to push Spencer around because he would never complain.
Dakota Jo ”Koda” Rickerson // 17 // Runs the counter at Fruity Smoothie // OPEN // Dylan O’Brien
- + Persistent, Intelligent, Artistic
- - Quiet, Rebellious, Distant
- Koda Rickerson is the guy that many people avoid simply because of all the rumors about him. He’s killed before, he spent years in juvie, he deals drugs behind the mall etc. None of these are true, he’s just a quiet guy.
- He works the smoothie counter and he actually likes it. He never has to work with anyone else and people never dawdle or stay too long.
- Alibi: He says he was in the stockroom the night of the murder, but no one else can confirm or deny.
- Motive: Masey was the one to spread the rumors that ruined his life.
Nikolai ”Kolai” Rigrazzio // 17 // Barista at Grind Me // OPEN // Logan Lerman
- + Optimistic, Generous, Helpful
- - Unfocused, Scattered, Lack of faith in self
- Nikolai is extremely sweet and caring but doesn’t treat himself the same way he treats others.
- Works as a Barista at Grind Me, which is something that he’s only doing until a spot at Color Me Mine opens up.
- Usually hangs around with the art and jazz kids and finds it uncomfortable to be surrounded by all the poets and singers.
- His parents are divorced and he hops between the two of them every other week.
- Alibi: Was at his Mom’s the week of the murder.
- Motive: N/A. Nikolai and Masey only talked once.